Adrenaline Users

With my injectors, I can't run them. The tunes are awesome until 3200rpm, then the truck shuts off completely. I have too many local guys who like to run me & I won't be caught with my truck shutting down.

does quad have an explanation for this? I have some big stix too and run up to 3600 racing. I thought one of the key features was to fuel to 4k? :banghead:

With my injectors, I can't run them. The tunes are awesome until 3200rpm, then the truck shuts off completely. I have too many local guys who like to run me & I won't be caught with my truck shutting down.

so which 4k tune are you using? if it's not on the website will you send it to me? bradrkerr@comcast.net

Thanks

My truck has never shut off like that. However the newest tune I have ran is the COMP4KF. Not sure how old that is.. now i run the 1000 and its still to much fuel for my stock (fried) turbo, and thats with the wire tap unplugged!!!

I will say this: my tranny is shot, so I'm stuck in third. With the 1000 series tunes AND THE WIRE NOT TAPPED!!!!!! The ADR still pulls hard to 3500rpm, but that is all it will give me. Like if I'm at 3k, them mash it, it dumps smoke and pulls hard!!!! Thats with the production tuning on PL04(of 10) and NO WIRE TAP!!!

ADR RULES!

BTW, the warm up mode that the ADR has (and the Comp does not have) is freakin sweet! ADR is the only way to go.

Last edited:
does quad have an explanation for this? I have some big stix too and run up to 3600 racing. I thought one of the key features was to fuel to 4k? :banghead:

I emailed him about it & haven't heard back. I told him I was in no rush to get a fix because I'm painting my truck. He'll get it fixed, I know that.