aeromotive A-1000 fuel pump

oil-burner

anyone using one of these or something similar, if so how is your system plumbed?

scot

An awesome pump!!:bow: -10 AN Feeder with -6AN return and you got yourself a killer lift pump:rockwoot:

i was planning on leaving the tank into a filter/seperator then into the pump, from there to a aeromotive bypass regulator. from the regulator to the injection pump. now out of the bottom of the regulator will be a return back to the tank, do you still need to use the return from the injection pump ? i was told you do, but to put a restriction of .060 in the pump return line. is this correct ? what kind of inlet pressure can a p-7100 take ?

thanks, scot

Yes you need the factory return still.I run 55 psi dual feed in mine no issues.In our pulling truck we run 80 psi dual feed

when you say dual feed, are you feeding the P-7100 in 2 places ? and do you run a restrictor in the factory return line ?

thanks again, scot

On my truck I run a FASS150 to A1000 -10 to dual feed -8, -6 return to the aeromotive boost adj regulator, 30 psi idle, 60 with boost, I dual feed mine in the stock location and where a bolt for the linkage goes, you can also feed where the return is and move the return further back.