After build, runs bad.

x MadMAX DIESEL

Helping my buddy get his truck back together after the motor build and it will only run fine without the rail pressure sensor hooked up. It's an 2005. It will start and die right away with the rail pressure sensor hooked up, also sound like its fluckuating rail pressure in that short time. Gets louder than quite etc etc. Tought maybe the fca was broke and going full pressure and maybe the truck shuts off as a save mode... Than found out it ran smooth without the rail pressure sensor, so idk anymore. But I'm a duramax guy. It gets p0193, p0107 and a few more codes. Any guess'?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I mean run fine by idling it. He's afraid to drive it without it hooked up. On another note, when sitting in park if you don't keep your foot on the brake the horn keeps beeping haha.

Rail pressure sensor plugged in backwards? Check before you laugh... :)

Rail pressure sensor plugged in backwards? Check before you laugh... :)

Don't think it will plug in backwards, I mean it can make connections prolly. But I don't see the harness clipping in. 2 of the wires in the harness side connecter have 5 volts and the other is none. So I think that is normal?

You cannot plug the sensor in backwards... It's only got 500 ohms. Well get a new sensor