Aftermarket Power Steering Pump?

Droolinforparts

Hey guys in the past two years i have gone threw three power steering pumps from auto parts stores (in about two months) and then i went with an oem which has now lasted me probably just shy of a year now i am replacing it with another oem (because i need the truck for the week) i was wondering if anyone makes a heavy duty aftermarket pump that can handle more pressure because my thought on why they keep blowing the shaft seal is because of the extra pressure to get the 35s to turn at lower speeds, the pulley is not bent and the auto tensioner moves freely so its not like the belt is putting too much side load on it...anything is helpful this is getting really really expensive

im having the same problem, just put on 35s about 2 months ago and now the power steering pump is leaking, let me know if you have found a heavier duty pump so i dont have to go through the same crap you seem to have went through, im not looking forward to changing this if im even able to by myself but im not paying 700 bucks in labor for a 200 dollar part