aftermarket turbo and minimaxx

RolandCRam

i recently did a s363 2nd gen swap on my 2012 wondering what tuning and settings is everyone else running woth aftermarket turbos

I cant speak of any tunes as I have EFI, but how does the 363 run? I have a 366 and I feel it falls on its face on the top end.

I have an S366 on my 11 and i run Wild no ATT when im towing and I run a MCC file that was written for my stock setup. I run wild when towing bc i dont like the way the turbo comes on with the MCC tune. Id have a more specific tune for my setup but unfortunately my tuner has a problem with writing me another tune until i get my nozzles and arson 3 on bc he doesnt want to have to rewrite another tune. So I just gave up on it. But it runs like a raped ape on the MCC tune even tho its not for the 366 setup. Ive had no problems breaking all 6 loose at the track in 4wd on a non boosted launch. Only real difference between the two is with wild i dont see much more than 40psi and the rail pressure holds 26k no problem. The MCC tune hits close to 50lbs in the blink of an eye and is a little lower on rail pressure(around 23k).

Last edited:
I cant speak of any tunes as I have EFI, but how does the 363 run? I have a 366 and I feel it falls on its face on the top end.

on spool up its a 150-200rpm diffrence than stock...seems like i gain mid and top end with the s363

I have an S366 on my 11 and i run Wild no ATT when im towing and I run a MCC file that was written for my stock setup. I run wild when towing bc i dont like the way the turbo comes on with the MCC tune. Id have a more specific tune for my setup but unfortunately my tuner has a problem with writing me another tune until i get my nozzles and arson 3 on bc he doesnt want to have to rewrite another tune. So I just gave up on it. But it runs like a raped ape on the MCC tune even tho its not for the 366 setup. Ive had no problems breaking all 6 loose at the track in 4wd on a non boosted launch. Only real difference between the two is with wild i dont see much more than 40psi and the rail pressure holds 26k no problem. The MCC tune hits close to 50lbs in the blink of an eye and is a little lower on rail pressure(around 23k).

yea diffrence being your a manual im an auto idk im glad i went s363 it would of been alot more laggy with a 66

Yeah thats why I went with the 66mm just for that reason. And it spools almost exactly like stock with the manual. Hits a little harder once it spools but theres not much difference. EGTs are higher but thats it. Doesnt have to work as hard to get the trailer moving either.

Yeah thats why I went with the 66mm just for that reason. And it spools almost exactly like stock with the manual. Hits a little harder once it spools but theres not much difference. EGTs are higher but thats it. Doesnt have to work as hard to get the trailer moving either.

what are your turbo specs?

Back