Age old question what transmission to buy

RogueCummins

I have an 07 dodge 5.9 cummins looking for a new transmission i am going to buy it fully built with any and all goodies on it. There are a lot of companies and I am really unsure of who to go with. Thanks I appreciate all of your help and knowledge.

that's a loaded question ! you'll get many answers to. My suggestion.....

one of the best trans builders in the industry.....

Garmon Diesel Performance

I've been racing my truck for over 2 years and at over 8000lbs I've yet to have a problem.

I have two trucks with transmissions built by Darren Morrison of Pro Street Diesel in Cairo, GA. One is a 12 valve with a 47rh and the other is a common rail with a 48re. They are both awesome and haven't had any trouble with either one of them. Darren can get you all the good stuff that you are looking for.

triton has it. but i think people here can at least come up with a top 3 list.

x4 on Garmons tranny, can't beat the price or customer service....Pm me with any questions, I'd be glad to help....ROB

Gimme a G :cheer:

Gimme a A :cheer:

Gimme a R :cheer:

Gimme a M :cheer:

Gimme a O :cheer:

Gimme a N :cheer:

What's that's Spell? :hehe::hehe: LOL LOL

The BEST tranny at the Best price in the business!!!!!!!!!!

LOL......I know man!!! That was Corny and Hel!!!! But, you get the point!!!

Do it right the first time and be DONE with it.......PM me and I'll get ya prices and If you need help with anything..Please let me know!!!!!!

David :Cheer:

I have two trucks with transmissions built by Darren Morrison of Pro Street Diesel in Cairo, GA. One is a 12 valve with a 47rh and the other is a common rail with a 48re. They are both awesome and haven't had any trouble with either one of them. Darren can get you all the good stuff that you are looking for.

My boy Darren's got MAD skills too...He and Jeff G. keep no secrets from each others when it comes to building great tranny's , racing, and such....

If he's closer...Darren's a great choice as well..

But, Garmon can ship anywhere in the U.S....He's all setup with Tranny ship crates that make the swap / ship / very easy....

Suncoast full billet triple disc TQ and flex plate only way to go!:group:

:umno:

I been witness to some of their recent (Chitty) work...Plus the customer service...NOT!!!

I usually don't bash folks, but I've seen enough recently..I just can't help but say it!!! People work too hard for their money to go this route...!!

what is the price of a top of the line transmission from garmon with laminate flex plate triple disc converter and everything billet. Thank you for your help