Air Dog Or Fass???????

FYI if you have a shotrbed the airdog wont fit in between transfer case and fuel tank. You have to put it on the outside of the rail or get a bracket from fass to put it on the inside of the frame rail.

hmm weird on my 01 shortbed 4x4 it fit between the t case and the fuel tank, the older years different?

Try the airdog. My first FASS pump failed after less then 1,000 miles and never sounded right from the second I put it in. Second one under warranty leaked bad, out of the threaded plug on the side as soon as it was installed. Put some thread sealant on the plug and fixed the problem. Pump has gone 9k miles since the thread fix. They say they bench test each pump but I'm not so sure. Also my 150/180 is large as other have stated.

shure ive put one on my truck and a 98.5 and a 2000 but never an 02 so maybe there different?

Mine fit on my 01, just took a bit of creativity... had to let it sit on the lowest mounting holes, and trim a bolt on the t-case. Also, did NOT use the aluminum block, went and got shorter mounting bolts, that tucked it up to the frame rails, and it fit between the tank and t-case...

Chase

Well its about impossible to get them on the inside of the frame with a 6 speed. We have 3 different brackets available. Parallet bracket that can go inside or outside the frame. A perpendicular bracket that goes between the transfer case and fuel tranny (perpendicular to the frame) and we also have the bracket that mounts on the outside of the frame back by the rear tire. All are available upon request at no extra charge. 1 bracket per kit of course

What is the highest pressure and volume Air Dog and what warranty does it have.

Back