Air Force newb

xxxotiknightz

C-130 Crew Dog
Hey all, my name is Titus. Me and my wife are lookn to purchase an 03 Ford F-250 or F-350 for off roading, ahuling our jet ski's and our track bikes. I'm 23 born and raised in Cookeville TN. Joined the Air Force in 2008 as a C-130 crew chief. I'm stationed in Little Rock and havin to learn a whole new area. I went to school at Wyotech and TTU and have a degree in Automotive repair and am currently working on my engineering degree. I got introduced to diesel by my dad when he bought a 94 F-250 with the 7.3 Pstroke. Fell in love with it from the start. Now its time for me to get my own.

Welcome. I'm in the Air Force as well, stationed in Dayton, OH. Do some research before you get your heart set on an 03 or 04 Super Duty. Not saying anything bad about them, it's just they're not real mod friendly without some upgrades. That being said, I've got an 06 F250 and I love it. It tows nice and looks good.

I also do a bit of offroading. I've got an 04 Rubicon that I take out from time to time.

Welcome Crew Dog.

C130H3 engine man myself.

Nice, I work on the C-130E's for AETC. Thanks for the warm intro. This F-250 is for me and my wife both, but she's gonna be driving it mostly. I'm not lookin to do any really heavy modding on it, just a few little things, more function than form.