Air locking VP's on the rollers

Screw going to college, I'm just going to go buy a winning lotto ticket!

LOL free money! That's how that works right?

Take out a loan for 1 mil, pay off the people in charge, collect several million in monies, be rich and spend the days with ladies on your yacht. Flawless

LOL free money! That's how that works right?

Take out a loan for 1 mil, pay off the people in charge, collect several million in monies, be rich and spend the days with ladies on your yacht. Flawless

Perfect!

Lets get this straight... I never made it to the Waffle House, I have a real job, and I'm not really hung over lol.
Idk if I'm putting it back on the rollers or not. It's full of trash at the moment from all the drunkeness in the parking lot, that, and Travis. I wish you all the best in your endeavors at work for the rest of the work week.

Lets get this straight... I never made it to the Waffle House, I have a real job, and I'm not really hung over lol.
Idk if I'm putting it back on the rollers or not. It's full of trash at the moment from all the drunkeness in the parking lot, that, and Travis. I wish you all the best in your endeavors at work for the rest of the work week.

LOL to be clear I was in no way implying the guys at TS didn't have real jobs. Heck you all probably have better jobs than me since you were able to get off work and go there!

Disclaimer: All posts from zfaylor pertaining to TS are out of pure jealousy :lolly:

LOL! I assure you I do not have a good job. I just had this planned since the dates were released last year and I refused to give up on it.

Figured you were hungover, i thought i recognized ur truck close to the front door of the Laquinta, and every time i was there it was still in the same spot lol..
prob a good thing you didnt dyno, everybody was a little dissapointed with the #'s ,but then again maybe I'm just all pissy cause my numbers were low.

Figured you were hungover, i thought i recognized ur truck close to the front door of the Laquinta, and every time i was there it was still in the same spot lol..
prob a good thing you didnt dyno, everybody was a little dissapointed with the #'s ,but then again maybe I'm just all pissy cause my numbers were low.

It stayed parked because that white cr that stayed next to it had 4 doors lol.
Saturday night, I most def did not have any business driving.

I've had her stumble a few times when coming off of WOT to fast a few times and had her lock up when doing donuts in the middle of town In the snow one once. Talk about bad timing

How does one "air-lock" a vp44? Ive read 15+ threads trying to figure it out!!

Whenever it has happened to me it was on a hard pull and then I let off the throttle too fast. I always carried a 3/4 stubby wrench when I had my VP.

it happens sometimes when you immediately go from full throttle to no throttle at all. some trucks have this prob worse than others it seems.

I have had it happen a time or 2, on accident where i ran out of room.
Now i have a decent battery and a 3/4 wrench behind the seat!

Never had it happen.....but a 3/4 stubby was always in the door pocket. :D

It did after the hot unlock. Cause racetruck... And it always had a 3/4 wrench in the door in my ownership.

How does one "air-lock" a vp44? Ive read 15+ threads trying to figure it out!!

It isn't so bad once you get used to it, just kinda gotta watch what your doin... If i'm runnin 2800 rpm with the fuel turned up and hit the clutch, I have to pop the throttle a lil to keep it runnin, with the box turned down it isn't as bad...

What happens inside the pump that causes air lock? I have never had this happen. Is it hard to start after you air lock one?