Alabama pimpin

Okay, someone HAS to have gotten vid or pics of said Dillehay incident! And he must have recovered enough to log into CompD, so we know it wasn't a fatal spork wound...

Okay, someone HAS to have gotten vid or pics of said Dillehay incident! And he must have recovered enough to log into CompD, so we know it wasn't a fatal spork wound...

All Pics and Vids from that place are forbidden to be posted... We have to protect the innocent.

Dammit Timbeaux! Then as a CompD sponsor I should be approved to preview said videos!

Sorry Mike... Not gonna happen. We were being waaaaay to unrespectable for that crap to get out.

He was sitting there minding his own business coloring and trying to eat his Mac and Cheese like a good boy but, he fell out of his booster seat and the spork he was using dug into his shin causing a rather deep slice. True Story!

Ahhh. Drawing some Prius' using his soy crayons on recycled paper like a good California boy? LOL

Damn sporks. They will get you every time.

Hope you are feelin' better Mike.

I don't know if this is rap or not.....LOL

526176_3994370143693_1414137673_33540384_668064350_n.jpg

Edit: OH MY GOD!!! I didn't even notice the "other guy" until I posted. Wow. :hehe: :hehe:

Last edited:
:hehe: Phil WTF!?

Pole to pole, hole to hole but Never pole to hole!

Last edited:
Thanks.. I practiced all week for that. LOL

Ahhh. Drawing some Prius' using his soy crayons on recycled paper like a good California boy? LOL

Damn sporks. They will get you every time.

Hope you are feelin' better Mike.

i am. it realy didnt hurt due to my check liver light flashing at the time, sore as hell the next day though! thanks buddy.

Sorry Mike... Not gonna happen. We were being waaaaay to unrespectable for that crap to get out.

who would be the innocent? the ihome stereo that was sacrificed?

i am. it realy didnt hurt due to my check liver light flashing at the time, sore as hell the next day though! thanks buddy.

who would be the innocent? the ihome stereo that was sacrificed?

Both lungs pierced by an angry switch blade ...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2