all my 5sp stuff out of my truck that was wrecked

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
ok so everything to make a 5 sp truck, i just had both drive shafts rebuilt, back on is a 4 inch tube[(one piece) now that was only one day old, t case(241ld) has new front and rear seals, trans was completely rebuilt about 3 months ago with all upgrades, main shaft, bearings, etc about 2 thousand miles. Has the sb big input and a 3850 sfi dd with about 4 thousand miles and 3 pulls on it. We dont slip it out put it at 3k and let the clutch out.. and everything else.. bell housing, 12valve hydrolics. steering column.. all for $3000 obo and you either come get it or pay for shipping..

also just rebuilt all the front end steering the day before it was wrecked if someone wants that napa auto stuff , $300
the dana 60 front end with lincoln(welded dif) locker complete, brakes are good but can use rotors when these brakes are worn out, the ball joints are all in good shape, etc. like 700 complete with steering..

rear end may have bent the drivers side tube in the center section but its dana 80 dually with disc brake conversion, detroit locker and was rebuilt the week after redding and only driven for less than 500 miles after, 3.54 gears. $800

as for the rest of the truck it has right side damage but all the left side is ok, door, interior, hood ,radiator, intercooler, stock grill was put in about a month ago.. make offers on whatever you need.. you pay shipping or come pick it up.. also the frame is not bent so if you want the roller come and get it all minus the trans etc for 2000 obo..
im using the motor in my new to me truck a ford so im selling that part

im looking to sell everything as i will no longer need it but the money..
sale pending...

trans etc is sold.
front and rear end are still availabel aswell as most undamaged body parts..

Back