all the VP guys

I call BS on the Jammer 5's too....

Why do you call bs on the jammer 5's? Is this because you have spent lots of money on the "best" injectors and cant hit that number? I wouldnt know what a jammer is compared to stock ones, but i do know this i was there, i seen the run, yes he is a friend and i too was shocked at how the number is, but i seen it in person. Dynos dont lie right, they are the "humbler" Just because you might have been humbled doesnt mean every body else will be too. Why would he lie about what injectors he has? The guy put down good numbers so dont f@$k up his day.

Tim

Why do you call bs on the jammer 5's? Is this because you have spent lots of money on the "best" injectors and cant hit that number?

I traded a set of Jammer 3s for my DDP 200s..... :blahblah1:

600hp with a jammer injector is unheard of, thats why everybody is so skeptical.

I traded a set of Jammer 3s for my DDP 200s..... :blahblah1: 600hp with a jammer injector is unheard of, thats why everybody is so skeptical....

Ok, that is fine. like i said, i too thought damn, thats a big number but he says he has jammer 5's so i believe him. Unless he got something other than what he paid for when he bought them? I dont know. All i can say is i seen the dyno and he beat my brothers truck by 7 horsepower. I guess things were on his side that day. I forgot he also dynoed at schieds with the same setup minus the turbo on dunbars. Let me see what he did on that one. Tim

No one's calling BS on the fact he's running jammer 5's. Just the fact that he's making 598hp. Got a buddy who laid down 750hp on fuel only with a VP truck and BD towing twins. Everyone knows that's a BS number as well. Dyno's can read high just as easily as they can read low. That's all we're saying. Just wanting a second opinion.

At Schieds he dynoed 448/974. That was on the stock hy9 turbo or whatever that tiny little thing was. My brothers truck dynoed 591/1080 on Danville performance's load dyno and 525/1077 on Floor it diesel dyno dynamics load dyno. The only thing we changed was from marine 300 injectors to custom 5x18's and from 17* to 22*. He gained 66 horse with injectors and timing. That seems about right so that is why i half to believe the dyno is fairly accurate.

Here is a dyno question though, everybody was dynoing and then comes our buddy with a 3x3 s400 and they cant get it lit. They start going in on the computer and increasing the load by percent. 50/75/100% Still couldnt get it to light. I tell the operator to slip the f88k out of the clutch to help spool it and he finnaly gets a number. Question is wouldnt that make his dyno number diff than everybody else at a lower load%

Last edited:
i have a set of jammer 5s and a set of mach 7s... guess which ones are in my truck???? the mach 7s for sure, the jammers are sittin in a box in my garage. i have tried both, and i will promise you that the 7s are way more powerful even just by the seat of my pants... guess what they're cleaner and not as hot too... heck i towed a 17,000 lb toyhauler with them the other day:bang lil hot but it still did it.... i guess what im tryin to say is " YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" and trust me it is very true in injectors $.02$.02$.02 oh ya on my latest run i made 603 hp with this set-up

I still say I believe it. The jammers are very underrated. I'm not saying I would go back from the machs's but if they would make some jammer's in the 220-240 hp range I'd like to try them just to see.

No one's calling BS on the fact he's running jammer 5's. Just the fact that he's making 598hp. Got a buddy who laid down 750hp on fuel only with a VP truck and BD towing twins. Everyone knows that's a BS number as well. Dyno's can read high just as easily as they can read low. That's all we're saying. Just wanting a second opinion.

I guess the biggest thing that got me worked up is if his numbers are bs, then you are saying the 40 other trucks are bs too. What about Jon Jon with his duramax? 900/1600? Nobody will question his but Destinations, the dyno was wrong? See where I'm coming from? Dynos should be called the "piss you off and cause argument machines" Tim

Basically I'm saying that the dyno was off and I wouldn't trust it. And 598hp on jammer 5's is completely unheard of and that's what has people skeptical.

The only (most) people debating the numbers are the ones running set-ups similar to Destinations. I have no experience with a Duramax so I have no idea if the numbers are close or not. I'm sure the other people debating will agree.

Still not believin it so he made 150hp with a turbo change and a single at that?

Basically I'm saying that the dyno was off and I wouldn't trust it. And 598hp on jammer 5's is completely unheard of and that's what has people skeptical.

i agree with tyler i know that he and i both have tried tried multiple injector combos and you just flat out are not going to do 598hp with jammers

So when a guy thinks his #'s are low, it's a slap in the face "humbling" but when they read "high" there is magically a way for it to be wrong? I decided after my dyno thread I would never post up new #'s again for this very reason. Believe him or not he's got a sheet with #'s that others of us couldnt make. I garauntee if you took 5 different trucks of the exact same sort and did all the same mods to them a few of them would be more than 20hp apart.

as far as I know they are jammer 5's i paid $300 for them a year ago used off a guy on DTR. just because its unheard of doesnt mean it is impossible. I didnt think we would ever have a black president, and look what happened.

Destination, did you clamp the wastgate for that run? I ran a consistent 520-530 hp with the 62/12 and jammer 5's. I clamped the wastgate and went from 537 to 550 hp the next run.

no i did not clamp the wastegate.

So when a guy thinks his #'s are low, it's a slap in the face "humbling" but when they read "high" there is magically a way for it to be wrong? I decided after my dyno thread I would never post up new #'s again for this very reason. Believe him or not he's got a sheet with #'s that others of us couldnt make. I garauntee if you took 5 different trucks of the exact same sort and did all the same mods to them a few of them would be more than 20hp apart.

we arent tryin to slap him in the face we just want to see the numbers on a different dyno because if this is true the rest of us are wasting our money :bang

I'm calling B.S. on that one. My brother could hit 1400* on his truck with stock fueling [04.5]. I'd like to see a video of that.

Before making a claim such as this, you should probably do some research on how fuel is injected in a 3rd gen truck. There is still a ton of heat energy left over when the exhaust valve opens to keep Nox down. Apples and oranges man.

we arent tryin to slap him in the face we just want to see the numbers on a different dyno because if this is true the rest of us are wasting our money :bang

I fell the same way as most. I went from jammer 5's and a 62/12 and 550/1205 to twins and mach 5's and only laid down 569/180. Some setups on the right truck just shine.

I agree with you on this one.

Is it shocking and allmost unbelievable, yes except for one little thing, the dyno sheet. Like i said in a previous post, i was there and seen it run. Im sure we will all make it to a dyno day again somewhere and he will try and back it up. Tim