all truck drag race October 20th

See you guys their tomarrow -my truck but hope to meet all of you!
Brandon

the photographer is great alos

oct20race.jpg

It was good to finally put some names to faces, DaytonDiesel, Cummins Express, and 97 CTD. :Cheer:

How did you finish George? After that last spill on the track, I decided to head out for the evening so I didn't watch the finals.

Joel

Congrats dude! :cheer: I guess I need to go back to the drawing board and figure out how to launch. I thought the new softer tires would stick better, but I still blew them up off the line :bang

Cummins Express said:
I got lucky and won even beat the gas guy

Nice George. Congrats. Luck is for beginners man, you earned it.
Wish I could have made it over.

Cummins Express said:
what kind of pressure are you running in them and how much boost you leaving with ?

Rear 30, front 40. 15lb launches cut me 2.1-2.3 60' times. A 10 lb launch netted me the 2.0. I backed the nitrous off some on the launch and stretched out the injection curve, but it's obviously still coming in WAY too early and hard....and I'm not even using my second solenoid.

thanks snedge

double J have you ever tride holding the nos off til second gear that should have out a little ?

I wasn't able to make it out. Glad y'all had fun! How was the track prepped? Mine slips a bit on 265s@65psi on anything over 16psi, but the 60' doesn't go over 1.77 even on the worst tracks. I found slips from Atlanta and Norwalk last year of 1.63 and 1.66, respectively, with the same setup.

The only thing that changed from my last outting was tires....and the outside temp was cooler of course.

Big thanks to all who attended the event and made our first show alot of fun.
congrats to George for eliminating me and going on to win the diesel class and beating the gas truck.

we are going to try to do another race in the spring, probably in early May or mid June, then put on a pull in the fall.

Thanks again to those who attended and it was nice to meet double J and cummins express and family.

Jay

Is anyone going out to the track for what will possibly be the last T&T of the year?