Al's liner, step by step!

Can I get a quote on one of these kits? Would need enough to do a 8ft bed and the rockers. Would be shipped to 43107.

i really need to do my bed and rockers, they look terrible.

I just gotta get a water separator set up on my compressor, it seems to push a lot of water vapor out. i want to be able to start painting some parts, i have a regular paint gun, just need a liner gun.

I would REALLY like to do a color match at the bottom of my truck... wonder if you could get the color match really close?

i just painted my truck JD Blitz Black.... next up is rockers and box lined

where you get this "al's liner" and what's the cost ?

My liner is color matched. I used 12oz pigment per gallon & it is very close.

Jamie, Did the pigment you used have any binders or fillers in it? I'm going to do a color match for a "SPECIAL" project for a customer.
Cheers,
Arnie

im hoping to do some aluminum with it, i guess i need to find this etching primer to cover it first? whats special about that stuff? thanks, looks great by the way!

i really need to do my bed and rockers, they look terrible.

I just gotta get a water separator set up on my compressor, it seems to push a lot of water vapor out. i want to be able to start painting some parts, i have a regular paint gun, just need a liner gun.

Dude, you can use my gun free of charge, just pay the shipping.

Jamie, Did the pigment you used have any binders or fillers in it? I'm going to do a color match for a "SPECIAL" project for a customer.
Cheers,
Arnie

I missed these posts, sorry man. My pigment had no binders, just the pigment.

im hoping to do some aluminum with it, i guess i need to find this etching primer to cover it first? whats special about that stuff? thanks, looks great by the way!

Thanks man. Just use epoxy primer on aluminum & you will be fine.

Back