Aluminum transfer tank/ tool box combo w/ electric pump

redfishman17

CURRENTLY faster than Dex
I have a 51 Gallon all aluminum transfer tank and tool box combo. I had this tank in my old truck, but the new truck has a cover so i have no use for it. It is used, but in good condition and good working order.

The tool box is all welded on top of the tank, box dimensions are 6" tall, 41" long, and 20" deep. It is lined with carpet, has two gas shocks, piano hinged and lockable.

The tank dimensions are 50" long, 20" deep and 12.5" tall (overall height is 19.25") it holds 51 gallons, DOT approved with stamp. and fuel gauge. Also has various fittings on the top and bottom of tank.

The tank/ tool box is made by RDS manufacturing in perry Fl.

The pump is a TUTHILL FILL-RITE 15 GPM heavy duty pump I added a filter block and I have a brand new 10mic filter to put on it. Has a 12' hose with trigger (trigger has the little hook to hang it on the pump broken off) pump is also lockable.

Also will fit short beds

Heres the pics (off my cell phone :doh: I still need to remove the residue from the sticker on the front of the tank.)

Dec06_0001.jpg

Dec06_0002.jpg

Dec06_0003.jpg

Dec06_0004.jpg

Dec06_0005.jpg

Asking $500 I am willing to deliver to almost anywhere in FL and up to central GA

Also, for your info, THIS is the same exact tank and THIS is the same exact pump... all this together cost $860