Alvarado Pull Date Change

5EDIESEL

Due to "Unforseen circumstances," the Alvarado Truck Pull benefitting Komen 3-Day for the Cure has been changed to Saturday, March 5th.
Gates open at 8:00 am. Tech will be from 9:30 to 11:30 for trucks in the competition pull.
All classes and prizes remain the same.
The fun pull will begin after the competition is over.
Gate fee $10
We will have the usual get-together the night before at the arena. If you have a fully contained travel trailer, you may park it in the field at the arena Friday night for no extra charge.

Just a reminder, we are having the normal get together Friday (March 4th)night at Diamond W arena. The dyno will be set up at 3pm Friday. No gate fee Friday! Gates open at 8am Saturday (March 5th), and tech will be from 9:30 to 11:30 for the competition pull. Hope to see everyone out there for a fun weekend!!

what type of weather we gonna be havin down there this weekend? havent had time to catch the weather channel

20% chance rain Friday night but high of 67 on Saturday low of 42. So come on down.

See y'all down there. We are headin down friday night. First year goin so lookin to have a great time and meet some cool people

We can not wait to see everyone!! Tater 6bt, if you are bringing a camper down with you, you are welcome to set it up in the parking lot with a few of us at no charge. There are not hook ups, but if you have a generator, it is hard to turn down free.

Wish I could make it but with the date change I have to be in houston. Catch you at the next one.

I think we are stayin in hotel. But thanks for the offer. I will remember that for next time