An FPE Built 2010 6.7 Does 756/1747

carpenca

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNmYsrTnxBU

This is a Fleece Performance built truck that we dynoed this morning. It made 756 and 1747 Ft/lbs of torque.This thing is an animal on the street and is proly one of the best sounding CRs Ive ever heard. It is also nearly smokeless on the mild tunes, and really only hazes on the hot tune. Its a very clean running truck.

Mods include: An FPE Billet S366/73, Industrial 120% Pump, Industrial 180HP Nozzles, HD valve springs and push tubes, Studded and "O" ringed head, ATS 2nd gen manifold, airdog 150, snow water/meth, and H&S Black Maxx Mild tuning.

Last edited:
Nice to see the 4th gens getting some attention. Crazy torque, i bet that 6.7 spools that lil billet 66 very nicely. Any more vids?

There are no other kind of dyno's for diesels... or turbo vehicles for that matter.

Load=boost=power :evil

Yes i know,just trying to get an idea on numbers compared to another truck that also went from a load Dyno to a non load dyno.Typically that truck would dyno 100+ less power on a Dyno that doesn't have the capability to load.Beings my motor is back out of the truck due to a beat out main bearing in 1000 miles I'm debating on the setup we spoke about a month ago versus putting the compounds back on.

Last edited:
Saw the first videos of the run didn't put no numbers up. Great numbers makes that urge to buy a new one more and more.

Congrats guys.

Impressive torque number for sure. That's why we are overbuilding the bottom end on this 6.7. Hopefully we'll see a bit more power and a bit less torque with the p7100.

Fleece I need to make a trip up your way when I get home, I wanna strap my turd on that dyno...