Another Dyno guess

I did 605 with a stage 2 monster and injectors and a 64/71 14. But I think your spool will kill your dyno numbers. For a race truck I would personally do twins.

I did 605 with a stage 2 monster and injectors and a 64/71 14. But I think your spool will kill your dyno numbers. For a race truck I would personally do twins.

When it was still a 6 speed I bought a Ed 63/68/12 for a top charger for twins, then got a good deal on the goerend 47re and said screw the twins because I felt they were unnecessary with an auto. I got a killer deal on the 469 then sold the 63. I'm just trying stuff. I don't care if it runs like crap with the 469, if it does then I may go a little smaller or do twins. It's just trial and tribulation. But we will see soon enough.

When it was still a 6 speed I bought a Ed 63/68/12 for a top charger for twins, then got a good deal on the goerend 47re and said screw the twins because I felt they were unnecessary with an auto. I got a killer deal on the 469 then sold the 63. I'm just trying stuff. I don't care if it runs like crap with the 469, if it does then I may go a little smaller or do twins. It's just trial and tribulation. But we will see soon enough.

Fair enough! I love trying new things, hence why I have done an hx60 single LOL:Cheer:

Haha I almost did the same thing, but sold it right before I did. Was that on your 12v?

Yes it was was going to do a stock/ hx60 set of twins until I blew up the sticker and only had the hx60 LOL Adam it didn't do two bad, made 550 hp on 370's but took forever! To spool if I didn't use nitrious.

Yes it was was going to do a stock/ hx60 set of twins until I blew up the sticker and only had the hx60 LOL Adam it didn't do two bad, made 550 hp on 370's but took forever! To spool if I didn't use nitrious.

Not bad. A lot of turbo to get moving:Cheer:

No big deal. He'll my initial post was terrible. I just realized it two days later. Let me hear a little more about your old vp truck.

If you can get it to spool I doubt it will do more than 550-575. If you can't get it to spool significantly less. Even if you do t do a monster pump get an SO pump on it and you will be much happier.

If you can get it to spool I doubt it will do more than 550-575. If you can't get it to spool significantly less. Even if you do t do a monster pump get an SO pump on it and you will be much happier.

Are you saying 550-575 with the monster or HO ?

Are you saying 550-575 with the monster or HO ?

With the HO. You would be lucky to find very many trucks over that with an HO pump. I haven't messed with a 24v6 in a while though and even longer with a VP44.