Any body near Laramie WY or Fort Collin CO??

mcginty9

I just moved to laramie WY for school, curious if anybody lives around here? I dont know anyone, wouldnt mind meeting up and getting to know some of the people around here! I got to fort collins almost every weekend, my cousin lives there. Thanks!

I live in Brighton, but you can't come over Fletcher!

im in Laramie on my weeks off. good town. just don't become a smoke blowing techer phuck tard.

im in Laramie on my weeks off. good town. just don't become a smoke blowing techer phuck tard.

You drive all the way from Cassville to hang out in Laramie? I would go to Monett. It's just a little closer!!!

He's driving a Ridgeline right now so he'll be good on that part. Good kid I say.

I wish i had my truck up here, but dad and I traded for a while, but the tech tards constantly blowing smoke kinda makes me glad i have a gasser up here haha

Im at wyotech, taking asm and core diesel, what did you take?

StainlessRRA i dont blame you for not getting out, little cold haha

Collison/refinishing and street rod. Street rod was cool...the other two not so much. Refinishing was alright, learned to sling a gun at least

Im at wyotech, taking asm and core diesel, what did you take?

StainlessRRA i dont blame you for not getting out, little cold haha

It's not really the weather, I bought a house in Loveland and just don't push going to the bars in Foco much anymore. After working downtown for a while it starts to sour you on the entire scene. Now when I want to drink we go to Breck/Vail/Keystone or I catch a flight somewhere else and party there. It's been a few months since I've been out so one of these weekends I'll be ready again. When I do I'll have to buy you a beer. :Cheer:

You drive all the way from Cassville to hang out in Laramie? I would go to Monett. It's just a little closer!!!

He's driving a Ridgeline right now so he'll be good on that part. Good kid I say.

:hehe: no I work up in Williston nd now. haven't updated my location yet. I can try and help him meet up with a couple locals. that will help him out a lot in this town.

RDPsmoker id really appreciate it! Im up for meeting new people, hardly know any body now!