Any good forums?

buddah

Are there any good forums for the the Ford 6.4 diesel? Lookning for good info like maintance,mods ,etc. thanks in advance.

Yup, and the 6.4 sections are doing really well right now since the site owner got one. Lots of good info there.

the diesel garage has alot of good info as well. Stay away from the dieselstop they dont like those who delete DPF's

i agree...AGAIN go to thedieselgarage.com...ALOT more info than here

i agree...AGAIN go to thedieselgarage.com...ALOT more info than here

Tell you what...I'm going to have a chat with Wayne...For as hard as you're waving the flag for the site I figure maybe he'll cut you a check.

Tell you what...I'm going to have a chat with Wayne...For as hard as you're waving the flag for the site I figure maybe he'll cut you a check.

i just dont see how my posts get deleted, then somebody posts up the same thing i said, and its all still there

and about the flag waving bull ****, i go to that site becuase it has alot of information, and so does the org...thats why i told the thread-starter about those 2 sites when he asked if there was anywhere better than here for info.

i just dont see how my posts get deleted, then somebody posts up the same thing i said, and its all still there

and about the flag waving bull ****, i go to that site becuase it has alot of information, and so does the org...thats why i told the thread-starter about those 2 sites when he asked if there was anywhere better than here for info.
try mentioning Comp D on TDG and see what happens...

Sorry if I can't read every thread posted every day but hey...you got your post left up this time so enjoy it.

try mentioning Comp D on TDG and see what happens...

there may be members that would have something to say but, as part of the admin team over there.... I can assure you there's no problem with CompD being mentioned.

TDG is GREAT for the 6.4s...i go to psn for the 7.3 and 6.0 stuff, compd to hear about the fastest cummins and duramax guys, TDG to hear about the 6.4 stuff, and FTE to talk to all the 300-400hp 7.3 guys who are all just looking for troubleshooting info