Any one need some muscle?

lol i hear that, if you have second guesses let me know, im almost positive i have everything needed to make it run in your project, motor,with EVERYTHING i mean everything, ecm,pcm, wiring harness,battery cable harnessses,block heater,intercooler radiator, i/c piping steering colum, for a manual trans, gauge cluster,everything, let me know if you change your mind n find the titles-scott

Man if it was a 12 valve I would really think about it I need a 12 valve for my 88 chevy 1 ton, but we have to many projects goin right now, I need to just get rid of some finished things first.

I'll trade you a 12 valve engine - came out of a 95 5 speed.

Hey guys UPDATE ON THE TITLES There is a form you can out called SF 97 it cost $60 and yuo will have a title in 45-60 days, through the federal govt.

As for the engine trades I better not so don't tempt me please, I really just need to get some things moved out of dads place, so I don't have so much up at my new shop my new neighbers should have at least tell my first party to learn to hate me, not right off the bat for havein all this stuf sittin around

I need these gone we will work with you on the price just make an offer.

Okay guys we had to deals fall through!!!!!!!!!!! I need these gone, considering all offers and partail trades. You can get the titles once you purchase with the SF97 form.

overall niether have over 50K if I remeber right, but the motors where upgraded to multi fuels, in the 90's and then they set for years in the motor pool. These trucks have not been overseas since there motor reto fits. The ones that where overseas sold, they where pretty rusty when we stripped them down. These 2 where very solid though. If your interested I will give you my dads phone number he acn answer any and everything about them. But his number will only be released to serious buyers

3500 OBO they are still sittin in my shop

Attachments

• DSC00389.JPG
    DSC00389.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 70
to the top... come on guys where else are you gonna find somethin this badass this cheap?

...come on guys where else are you gonna find somethin this badass this cheap?/QUOTE]

I know of at least three of those trucks that I can get for around $1500. However, none of them are in NEARLY as nice a shape as your trucks. Wish I had the cash man...

Do both of those trucks have Rockwells under them?

SF 97's where not issued with these truck they have to be obtained by the new owners seein as we aren't plannin on ownin them, we rebuilt these trucks for a budy who backed out of the deal do to his company goin under and now I am stuck with them. The other trucks that we use on the farm all got SF97s when we bought them at auction, these 2 did not. But they can be obtained for the new owners, I am goin on leave here in a coupple weeks and I will put in to get the SF97s rollin so they can be ready for the new owners.

Yes they bath have Rockwells with 6.71 gears.

I need these gone I want to start some new projects for myself.