Any pulls anywhere between Dec. 18 and Jan. 18?

Im gettin ready to have a month off of school for Christmas break. Anyone know of any pulls between Dec. 18 and Jan. 18?

January 9th Wauchula FL

January 21st West Palm FL

January 29th-31st Inverness FL

There is more but these will be the ones I'm pulling at.

Short, but normally good. Last pull was the worst I had ever seen it. But we all have to pull the same track. It should be good in January again, like normal. Think you will be there?

I thought about possibly coming down and sort of making a short vacation out of it too. How short are we talking? Im assuming its pretty sandy?

January 8th & 9th Murfreesboro, TN Indoor Invitational. Saw a thread on it on here somewhere.

Scott

The only bad part about Mboro is its past the entering deadline. We are second hook if the new motor comes together ok. Hope to see some of yall there.

Are they having a 2.6 class?

Sorry the link I posted isn't very helpful, it had much more info last week...and I'm not sure what classes they'll have for 4WD diesels, but the Haisley Machine guys show up with "Off Constantly."

If I had a truck to pull I'd call the #'s even if the deadline past. If these guys want to continue to grow this pull, I sure don't see why they'd turn anyone down.