Any track times on 2010+ RAM trucks.

my 12 dually long box, totally stock ran a 16.70 in the 1/4. I am running a smarty right now on level 5, and it runs real nice. I have 3.73 gears, couldn't be happier. Fuel mileage isn't bad, isn't good.. around 20 hwy (IMP gallon)

I ordered the RaceMe Pro with a Flo Pro cat/DPF delete.

The wife is already shacking her head..."Your going to put your old nitrous kit on next aren't you."

Buddy of mine ran a 13.7 with a 1.8 60ft with a mini max, dpf/muffler deleted stock exhaust. He also had the stock intake and downpipe on the truck, never ran it again with the full exhaust on it.

rods

They have these things called 68rfe's and chitty stock rods. Not many people want to pull the motor to put billets in/do a 48re swap so they stay stockish. They people that do build them end up with a better motor if built right imo.

I hadn't much about there being problems with the stock rods before. Whats the story on those?

the rods are not too happy at power levels north of 750. Some, like the rlc truck, are living at around 800 on stock rods.

the rods are not too happy at power levels north of 750. Some, like the rlc truck, are living at around 800 on stock rods.

So would you go 12 valve rods are jump to carillos if you were headed higher?

So would you go 12 valve rods are jump to carillos if you were headed higher?

I personally would just go billet. The 12v rods might withstand a little more power, but I would not want to push them much past 800 either.

I had a 2010 dually, deleted. It would tow anything but like said its just slow. You put the hammer down and wait for something to happy but it doesn't. I just drove a new 2013 dually and wasn't impressed with that either. My 2012 crew cab hemi with 35s would give a new diesel a beating on the street from red light to red light stock. I was waiting for the 6.4 hemi to come out in the 2500s but they only gave those 410hp 429lbft. My hemi with 35s, diablo tune, muffler cut off and intake went 15.2. My 07 5.9 with edge on 100, same 35s, intake and exhaust went 15.0 I was surprised with my hemi.

I deleted and tuned this past weekend. Went from 10.6 to 12.3 on the MPG (COMPUTER, NOT YET HAND CALCULATED)

It moves out fairly well now. Have it set on #5 (same as the smarty)

The computers on these new trucks seem to be quite accurate. Far cry from my 2003. On my new truck the last highway trip, computer showed 14.1 l per 100km, real world hand calc, 14.18 l per 100km,, close enough for me

My 2011 ran a 13.7 with Ryan's MCC.... stock air filter and exhaust, just a tuner and deletes.

Hey guys just got a chance to catch up on this thread! We have been fortunate enough for the motor to last for a year at 800hp +. With that being said, I'm gonna pull the motor over the winter and put rods in it. Before it has viewing windows!!!
When I sat out to build the truck my goal was only 700hp, but with some fine tuning from Ryan Milliken we ended up with 812hp!! The truck has more in it, but we stopped there for the simple fact it is my daily driver, and I could not afford to leave parts laying on the ground.