Anybody have the program to change second Gen auto to a standard w/smarty?

bwdt

engineer
I'm getting close to firing the truck back up. Allison transmission and transfer case is in and the shafts are going into shop to get lengthened and shortened. Harness goes in this week and I need the program to change from an auto to a stick on the computer. Does anyone have this and could they send it to me?

I've emailed Bob and sent numerous messages and have been told he would send it with no luck. I guess he's busy.

Oh well,

I never received it and am still looking for anyone who has the flash?
Could you please send me a pm or post where I could get it. all I need is this and to put the drive shafts in next week. For some reason the starter wont work because of the wiring not being plugged in, I think its has to do with park. I will have to find a way to integrate it into the new transmission.

Oh well,

I never received it and am still looking for anyone who has the flash?
Could you please send me a pm or post where I could get it. all I need is this and to put the drive shafts in next week. For some reason the starter wont work because of the wiring not being plugged in, I think its has to do with park. I will have to find a way to integrate it into the new transmission.

Have you checked your spam folder? As a rule if Bob says he is gonna do something, it gets done!

I checked it before I posted and this has been asked for for six months by email and phone calls? I don't know why I can't get it so I figured I would just ask here as I read about others having it.

PM Ebung. He should be able to help you out. Otherwise I can give him a call and see if he will email them to me and I can send them on to you.