anybody heard or tried Stage II Hybrid 40 Cheetah Turbo from fleece

00farmcummins

saw this on another post and looked at it on their website. Has anyone used this turbo or know anyone that has. I just have 75hp injectors and it this didnt seem like that big of a turbo and im afraid if i go to big then it will be laggy, so i looked at this and it seems like a pretty good fit but wonderin if anyone has ever seen it ran or ran one.

and im looking for a new one....do you think a fleece one would do much for hp or no.... heard one run and the turbo whistle sounds pretty sick.

Sounds about the right sized injectors for that turbo. I ran a hybrid with 120 sticks, and it was just about too much... Especially with the boxes turned up.

Whats the price for a turbo like that? I had nothing against my hybrid, but that technology is really starting to become dated. With all of the s300 options available, you should be able to find one that spools almost as well, but provides better cooling and less risk of snapping the shaft.

For the right price I would consider a used Hybrid. I wouldn't really consider purchasing a new one, unless you get it for a smoking deal. You're money for a new turbo is better spent on a S300 variant. The S300g might work for you (although it could be a little small), or something with a 62mm inducer and you could step up to bigger injectors if you wanted down the road.

its 1500 and the thing that i like about it is that i dont have to buy a new down pipe it will bolt right up to the original one because they use a stock turbo housing.

I'd do some searching/shopping....

Maybe ask about a s300 in the vendors section. There are some custom turbo builders on this site that could recommend a much better turbo for not a lot more money.

In my humble opinion, you can do MUCH better than that for $1500. Keep your eyes out for a used downpipe, or put a request for one in the for sale section.. You should be able to pick one up cheap.

Unless you are in california and need to pass a visual inspection?

Give us a call. We sell 10-15 S300's a month ;) We'll get you set up!