Anybody know this truck ?

Look on truck source diesel's instagram - august 3rd, 2015 they had a picture of this truck on there.

Did he over pressurize the cooling system or blow the HG after that 2nd pull? Looked to be a different secondary as well.

So basically for 26 your buddy came out of that deal pretty good.

Yes, I'd say he did pretty well on it. Thanks for all the info gentlemen. I'll pass it along.

Man, someone had 26k to gamble away on something like that? :(
Quinn, hope you get something for all of this key punching. :)

Mark.

Man, someone had 26k to gamble away on something like that? :(

Mark.

You could gamble away 50-60 on a new truck and still end up with a pile of chit. I feel like parts alone he came out smelling like a rose at 26.

Or it's a time bomb and they patched it to move it. Time will tell.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

And who ever comes out with more than 75% of new on USED PERFORMANCE PARTS?
No one I ever knew.

Mark.

Mark.

Nah. Just trying to help my buddy out... I already fixed his overheating issue, blown exhaust manifold gaskets, and HP fuel leak. Free.
He was curious about his new trucks history. And I knew this would be the best place to ask.
And it was.

Last edited:
Nah. Just trying to help my buddy out... I already fixed his overheating issue, blown exhaust manifold gaskets, and HP fuel leak. Free.
He was curious about his new trucks history. And I knew this would be the best place to ask.
And it was.

Tell him his truck is kinda like a stripper.

It's been around, done some drugs to get through it, was beat on, and is still ready to work!

Bwahahahha! Right?...
But seriously, I went through it, drove it (solid!) And fixed the few minor issues it had so far. And I think it was a good buy.

Trying to get him to agree to let me set a race up for him against my neighbor, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20180308_181413544.jpg
    IMG_20180308_181413544.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 0
Back