Anyone dynoing at scheid?

6spd

I plan on seeing what my truck will do, I dynoed two years ago with turbo and smarty and was at 490 and 12xx ft lbs, hoping to have some good numbers

I might to see how much my numbers change from my dyno run at TS... Or i might save the money n just watch..

Why not try with the twins

I see over 80psi and I'm trying to lower boost to save a gasket. Recently quit my job and changed careers, but payroll is cut by over half. I have a guy that supposed to pick up the compounds this weekend or Monday. It might not even be drivable by Scheids.

Well I am ready for it to get here, don't really know what kind of numbers my truck will make

Don't need any sarcastic answers please but does anyone think it can hit the 800 mark?

What tuning are you running and who's dyno is going to be there?

TNT r and scheids dyno, made 490hp with turbo and smarty only

No, Scheids dyno sucks. If you get there and are the first 10 to hit the dyno, you have a better shot, but last year they told me they can't load the trucks right due to the excessive runs.

Well that sucks, I wonder about the other dyno that is there

I was going to until I grenaded the trans in my play truck, guess I'll put it on the rollers at the Firepunk Diesel Day

Doubt I'll even make it to Scheids this year. Truck is still apart waiting on new turbo. Might run into you at FirePunk.

The other dyno is owned by D-P Tuner and is a DynoCom 15000 with Eddy Brake.

Diane And Jody's jet is very capable of repetitive numbers and should provide a good baseline for anyone who uses it.

Remember also to keep in mind that dyno numbers on any given day are what they are and many factors need to be considered when rolling on a strange jet,including weather.You have to keep in mind that the playing field is the same for everyone there and have at it.........Andy

Jody was not there...
He sent the dyno and his operator from what he told me on the phone Friday.

Just seen where banean won last year with 616, mine was 613 and the guy above me was 68x I think