Anyone heard of a new vp44

This... is.... in..... the....for......sale......section..... has been the whole time, as already stated.

Anything from II is a bag full of shattered dreams and broken promises, and hot air.

Anything from II is a bag full of shattered dreams and broken promises, and hot air.

The only ii stuff I have is a sticker on my beer fridge ... It quit working shortly after ... No joke

They Appeal to the young crowd that's into that stuff . Fancy neon candy paint , powder coated leaf springs and chromed brake pads .

My trucks ugly but it gets down and it's built with help and parts from people and vendors on this site not some snake oil bs .

Sorry for the hi jack
Carry on vp dreaming

So if it's in the for sale section, are you selling it off your boyfriend's truck? How much?

No one had heard such thing otherwise. Even a monster stage 3 won't do this.

wait, people still use VP44's when they are trying to make power? Why?
The same could be said for the VE folks. :doh:
I will say that the VE is a more reliable pump than the VP, but not much else.

However, both are apparently wonderful pumps for the V-Dub guys. :D

Mark.

If a HR VP flows 140% over stock, what does a Monster Mikes pump flow? Has to be at least 200%. So whats all the excitement over this pump?

I can get you one better.

ppump.gif

Sigma Pump? I've heard they are the best....but I would imagine the idle lopes like hell.

th_mcs_400_praha_800x600.jpg

Trailer it. The true ballas extend the rear frame and mount it to the chassis. Those are far and few between due to the mad fab skills required.

Imagine all the reducer fittings needed to get down to the injectors. I could rig it up easy enough with ratchet straps and bubble gum welds, but the money in fittings would do me in.

Back