anyone running this ?

The hot pipe looks cool. But don't buy that kit. It's a cheap 62 and an HT3B and a lot of rubber it looks like. Not worth $3,000+ at all

I seem to remember hearing not good things about the kit and all the rubber and the turbos themselves...

I am running a II Phatshaft 62/70 over a HT3B. I wouldn't run that specific kit, but he two turbos do work great together.

thanks for all the input! are there any other twin kits that would support the same range of psi output and hp listed in that kits link? i dont mind putting down the cash as long as its a quality setup and dosent take a week to install.

I would be cautious about the silicone cold pipe. Had to work on a truck with a set of these and the wire reinforcements in the silicone came out and wrecked the top charger.

Odd silicone hoses will really shut you down in a bad spot. All steel with as few straight couplers as you can get by with. I carry spares in my trucks if going on a trip. Even thinking about taking the extra intercooler and redoing the pipes to 3 inch so straight couplers will work.

Back