Anyone straight piped a 6.7?

I haven't seen one or heard one, but I bet it sounds like a 6cyl. cummins. I know the 6.4L will run without the DPF but I haven't seen anybody try on it 6.7CR.

I want too so bad but to be honest, I am scared to and my dealership is very strict. The next dealership is 100 miles away if something happens and I dont know how they would act either.

Kinda hoping someone will and let us know what happens before I do.....kinda chickin-chit of me huh?

I understand completely. With a brand spankin new truck like that, I wouldnt wanna risk my warranty yet either!

someone on here has made an off road pipe for there truck but never posted if it ran well or the cel came on

This is most interesting. I have a truck we will be trying in the near future. I'll post results when I know.

My friend did it and eneded up putting the stock exhaust back on the truck. It put out all sorts of codes out and put the truck in limp mode.

I have heard Quad is working on a box now that will turn all the emissions stuff off for "Off Road Only Use" and we all know that is the only time we would run it like that.:evil

One gave me a flyby last night. Sounded like a ricer :kick:

just take all the emissions stuff off. use a ecm and pcm off of an earlier truck and all is good. basically a and early 3gen but with the 6.7 cubes.

I guess one could run like a cutout switch for a few minutes when one wanted to smoke somebody out.

inline6power said:
just take all the emissions stuff off. use a ecm and pcm off of an earlier truck and all is good. basically a and early 3gen but with the 6.7 cubes.

Come on Adam..... buh-bye VGT turbo, buh-bye exhaust break, correct engine management, no more 6 speed auto.

Not that easy. The only way it'll be done is to find out output of the pressure sensors and then make something that lies to the computer. Basically it'd be like an EZ box for the exhaust.

chrleb1 said:
Come on Adam..... buh-bye VGT turbo, buh-bye exhaust break, correct engine management, no more 6 speed auto.

Not that easy. The only way it'll be done is to find out output of the pressure sensors and then make something that lies to the computer. Basically it'd be like an EZ box for the exhaust.
ha ha ha well its sure looks easy when your last name is Brown lol. i didnt say it would be 100% easy but doable lol. you going to be out in riverdale tonight?

2001shrtbedcmns said:
I guess one could run like a cutout switch for a few minutes when one wanted to smoke somebody out.

I had thought about that, then i could use my Edge w/attitude to clear the code if it came up.

now, to find a 4 inch electronic cut out device...

inline6power said:
ha ha ha well its sure looks easy when your last name is Brown lol. i didnt say it would be 100% easy but doable lol. you going to be out in riverdale tonight?

yeah, I'll be out there around 6 or so.

2001shrtbedcmns said:

Maybe I could do just a partial cutout so as not to completely fkuc up the emmissions brain.