Anyone straight piped a 6.7?

but what happens when you go into the dealer with a cutout welded into your exhaust, don't you think they would question that?

hmmm, dunno about Houston, half their trucks have big lifts, ICE, and wheels and exhausts on them already... at the stealership im near to anyways

It is a hand shaker. I believe he has bullydog, edge and ts.... but don't know

Sweet!

Awesome, much better than any PSD I have ever heard! I may have to get
5" exhaust for mine :)

tonight I removed cat and dpf. threw a cel after 25 miles, but think I know how to remedy. I'll update tomorrow with what I find. WOW what a power and throttle feel difference. I left the stock muffler and inside the cab you would never know I did anything. It smokes quite a bit, even with no chip on it yet

strait piped

xtrm-acc said:
tonight I removed cat and dpf. threw a cel after 25 miles, but think I know how to remedy. I'll update tomorrow with what I find. WOW what a power and throttle feel difference. I left the stock muffler and inside the cab you would never know I did anything. It smokes quite a bit, even with no chip on it yet

I would bet that the first code you have thrown would be dpf low differential pressure. That code will not do anything after you get more miles on the truck you will throw 2 more codes, and keep throwing that code. The next 2 codes are dpf soot accumalation and dpf system performance which these will put the cat 100% full message in your overhead which will detune your motor so you will not hurt the aftertreatment system on the exhaust which there is nothing there so it sucks. I have been trying to fool it but it is not as easy as you would think. That is the main reason no one has figured it out yet. Dont know what the 6.7 had on the you-tube but mine puts out more smoke. I got the edge hot juice stacked with ts mp-8, they work really good together I have snow performance stage 3, and shimmed my fuel release valve .60 took off the silincer ring which is a project on the 6.7 If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask

Need a video without the music to hear what they sound like. What does the mega cab dually have done to it?

hey. i did a buddie of mines 6.7L and i put a brand new 5inch turbo back 5.9L exhaust on it. all i did was take the peice of pipe before the muffler and drill 3 holes in it. two for the o2 sensors and one for the egt. i also put a eliminator box on it. that box cost like $600 dollars. all u do is plug it in and bolt it up. u have to splice one wire, and run two wires up in the rail and one to the fuse box. its sounds hard but its pretty easy

i put a 5.9 magnaflow exhaust turbo back exhaust on the 6.7 all i did was drilled holes in the new exhaust and welded nuts on the pipe then threaded the sensors into them.... i also put an eliminator box on it its mad by rads.

A month ago. my best friend and I did his 08 and we used a flo pro 5" down pipe and straight piped the rest out and he is running an edge it sounds so quiet..... Only when he gets on it does in make noise but no bad drone and as soon as you get out of it you can't hear it... even cruising at 80 and he has 37's I can hear tire noise over the exhaust... if you really want to hear it just ask and all we did was sim the dpf with resistors and have no issues at all...

I can't beleive no one has replied to yall, go to deletedpf.com. I have ghad mine strait piped for over a year, and it dont sound like no burner. I went from 13.5mpg to 18mpg