Anyone use an Xcal-2 by SCT

MrMeaner

I have one and was just curious what you think. Its programmed by Innovative Diesel and works really well

X-cal Ii

Stand By Your going of get plenty of responses. And yes I do as many others here will say I really enjoy mine. Only difference is I got my tunes from DJ. And your going to enjoy your programmer..Good Luck , experiment a little, wake that truck up........Steve

You will be very happy with Innovatives files, they are among the best there is

MrMeaner said:
I have one and was just curious what you think. Its programmed by Innovative Diesel and works really well

Theres a few people on here that run SCT...LOL

Dont have my diesel anymore

Got an SCT programmer just sitting collecting dust. No way I was going to let it go with the truck but I dont need it

MrMeaner said:
Got an SCT programmer just sitting collecting dust. No way I was going to let it go with the truck but I dont need it

Put it in the for sale section then.

Santa Gertrudis said:
Theres a few people on here that run SCT...LOL

Don't lie to him Colin! You know we all secretly run the Banks programmer with SCT stickers all over it. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

No, but seriously, you will be very happy with Eric's files from Innovative. I run them myself! Which files do you have?

i've been running mine for two years...i use DJ for my tunes though thier AWESOME people to work with!!