Anyone use an Xcal-2 by SCT

Nope, would not claim those. Same style but DEFINITELY NOT the same quality. The ones I sell are from Pro-Precision, the designer and manufacturer of the original adjustable bottle bracket (in 2002) that Jeniko copied. If you saw the two (Pro-Precision and Jeniko) side by side I have no doubt the difference would be unmistakable to you. In addition to the asthetics, there are also some very real safety issues with the Jeniko copy. I will be doing some tests with Pro-Precision on both brackets very soon and it will all be video taped. PM me if your interested in knowing more. Sorry for hijacking this thread.

Back on topic! :pop:

What's all this talk about an SCT???:hehe:

What's wrong with Banks?:kick:

What about the Edge with Attitude...or better yet::bow:

What about the FlashPac???:doh:

Someone help....I can't stop...LOL

Ivan...WTF...you forgot the Diablo Predator...they are the BOMBLOL

I had a customer tell me he is getting 34mpg in his 2500 with banks hardware. I wanted to laugh, but the guy was standing there with a big check, so I held it back:hehe:

I've got ID tunes. I generally am happy with them, but the EGT's don't make me happy at all.

Oh, and my mileage seems pretty solid, I got 18.57mpg hand calc'd on my last tank - running extreme.

im getting ready to buy sct i was looking for who everyone likes the most DJ, inovative or elite
thanks hutch

Welcome aboard Hutch. I have had great results with DJ, but I also like Innovative.
I have read many good things about Doug but never tried any of his files

i have tunes from both DJ and Doug. They are both very impressive.

im getting ready to buy sct i was looking for who everyone likes the most DJ, inovative or elite
thanks hutch

I think you'd be happy with tunes from any of the big players. I run Eric's tunes at Innovative and have been very happy.

SCT and all this "custom tuning" is nothing but hype. What you need to do, is stack a Predator, Superchips, Hypertech, and the six gun! Thats where the power is baby! LOL

SCT and all this "custom tuning" is nothing but hype. What you need to do, is stack a Predator, Superchips, Hypertech, and the six gun! Thats where the power is baby! LOL

:hehe::hehe: Don't forget the Speed Loader upgrade for the Six Gun Colin . . .