Anyone with EFI Live?

JRJernigan

I have the Edge attitude with juice in my 07 classic 2500HD Chevy but it keeps throwing check engine lights. I was heard about EFI Live and it sounds like a good deal. Does anyone have it and what all does getting it entail?

I sell EFILive and include a free racing tune.

You will need a notebook computer to use it. It's a programming and datalogging system, it is not a "tune".

I was not entirely pleased with the Edge for LBZ's either. It threw weird trans codes and ran erratically.

The Edge EVO has online updates and works very well. It shifts great with a trans go jr and has the abbility to switch between 4 tunes. I've had good luck with them. It data logs, clears codes, and makes the perfect amount of power for an LBZ without a full built trans. I am pretty sure the price of an EVO is under 500 bucks too! I'd contact Edge and let them know your issues. Try an EVO. I think you will like it.

Last edited:
JRJernigan said:
I have the Edge attitude with juice in my 07 classic 2500HD Chevy but it keeps throwing check engine lights. I was heard about EFI Live and it sounds like a good deal. Does anyone have it and what all does getting it entail?

I sell alot of Edge stuff, but let me tell you whats up. EFi live is the shiznet.

Edge products were great when edge was edge not MSD. Customer support sucks now, lots of people are having warranty problems. Go with EFI live, you will not regret it. Just my 3 cents.

Thanks for the info everyone. It's funny I came on here lastnight and complained about my edge throwing codes, and this morning when I started my truck it ran for about 3 seconds and died. I did that 4 times before it started and ran right. Has been about 3 weeks since it threw a code too. How much is the EFI live selling for and where can I get it?

I bought mine from Mcrat, I think I paid around $750.00 with a free race tune. I have nothing but good things to say about Pat and Kat at Mcrat racing, they are great people to work with.