APPS?

cummin get it

coal train
Last year it started acting up and I was able to clean the terminals and calibrate it. Made it through the rest of the season without issues. This past off season removed engine and rolled truck outside where it spent the winter. About 3 weeks ago I finally got it reassembled and throttle was working just fine. This week I was doing some test and tunes in the field and noticed the first 25% throttle was normal the 25-50% was just idle and then 50-100% it would rev back up. Last year it would free rev 48xxrpm. It wouldn't rev past 37xx. Tried cleaning sensor and checked calibration. Idle is fine but there's a dead spot around 25-50%. Now it has nothing but idle but volts do go up from.488-1.030. From 0-100% sounds like sensor finlly went correct?

That would be my guess. I put mine off for a while as well. Try this.

Kody

Sorry been a few days since I got on but its funny you put that link up cause that's the one I bought haha. Only thing I don't like about it is I don't have enough adjustment to get the "idle voltage" at the tip of the throttle. I have about 1/8th of an inch of travel before it starts bringing up the rpm's.