Armstrong performane manifold T3

For that price, it cost me more to build it in just parts. I am not making them anymore, but whoever buys it, I will still stand behind any problems you may have. If you have a leak or crack, send it back an I will fix it for free.

The main guys to benefit from this manifold are guys running high RPM and/or larger exhaust housings. Some guys have seen a 300* EGT drop over an aftermarket manifold. These things love 3k+ RPM and big chargers.

Bump!

CANT BEAT THAT! I wish it would fit with my set-up. I'd love to run it. BUMP!:Cheer:

If you still have it i'm interested. How does it compare to like an ats and is there a noticable increase in spool up over stock?

Spool up will be basically the same maybe a little quicker depending on application but on top end it will shine over a traditional 3 piece and being that its been ported will also help. Like bodie said these manifolds really like the upper RPMs but have no sacrifice on bottem end.

Ok right now i'm running a super b (57/65) on a stock manifold and pushing 45 pounds and egt's at 1500. I'd like to switch to a 64/71 turbo and just curious if you think I would benefit from this manifold over an ats. I'm running a 12 valve 160 pump with .024 dv,s 4k gsk and 370 injectors. I seldom see more than 32-3300 rpm. possibly more fuel in the future.

sorry if I sound like a moron here but im just trying to figure out if I even have the kind of fuel n rpm you're refering to as the high end where this thing out performs the ats.

Well its just not 3000 rpm and over where it will benefit. Anything over 2000 when the turbo is lit it will be a benefit IMO asleast it was for me. And being ported its going to move more air than a standard ATS...

ok I'll probly take it. You can call me @ 814 285 0753 or pm me your number.

i love mine. it still has plenty of bottom end(even with an 18.5cm housing) and the top end pull is good. mine got a slight crack but it was hardly anything. i now have it wrapped and its awesome! i will never get rid of mine just because they arent being made anymore.

Garrett

so because it has round ports it cant be used on a 12valve?

I'm hanging a heavy S400 off mine and its cracked a bunch of times. i would certainly look into some type of support bracket for twins or triples.

i figured the primary would have a brace for sure. i wonder how much mine is going to crack now that its wrapped.

Garrett

Back