ARPs and Stock HGs

I actually know of a number of guys who have done it that way. It's a real PITA to torque them with cab on.
The bad thing about one bolt at a time is that you never do know what your head gasket looks like. I have heard of many that thought theirs was fine when they did studs and found it to be comprimised.
My truck only puked once or twice, and my HG's were pretty bad.

I've grown accustomed to the idea that the 6.0 is just going to puke. I cant afford to have it done the right way, and my dealer is too incompetent to do it the right way.

I have ARP's, new headgaskets, one new head, and I puke every day of driving. Now it doesn't puke gallons, but it does puke. My truck no longer even runs correctly, but that's a whole other story.

buddy of mine works at the dealer ship and said he can get the cab off within an hour but i'll still be paying dealer labor, so thats why i was wondering how hard it would be to do it with the cab on..im not really too worried about the pita, if thats what it takes then so be it.. just dont want no trouble later down the road and regretting it