ATI Superdamper $200

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
Figured out the hard way it won't work with a shaved, lightened CR crank. Originally for a 12v and it was happy for about 5 years. Swapped to a CR with a lightweight crank and it wasn't happy.

This is prototype unit #002 from ATI when they were developing their diesel products. It could use a new belt pulley from Cummins; I can find the part number for the buyer. I used Isspro magnets for the OEM 12v tach pickup. I will include all the bolts. They didn't all make it into the pic. $200 + $12 shipping to continental US.

Attachments

• IMG_20150624_013622.jpg
    IMG_20150624_013622.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
Does this qualify as a sfi balancer. I have a 2.5 truck going together and looking to turn more than 4500.

If you look at the picture it clearly shows the SFI certified sticker on it FYI.

You guys must have way better resolution than i do. Even now that i know its there i still cant see it.

Ok sounds good ill take it if you shoot me your paypall info.

This was in PM, so I figured I'd answer it in the open.
SoDak24valve said:
Just wondering why the damper was having issues on a lighten cr crank? How much weight was removed from crank?
The crank was shaved ~12lb. Stock was 126lb, so 10% weight reduction.

Sold! UPS 1Z5041R8P291244133 sent today, should be in the buyer's hands by tomorrow. Thanks for the ridiculously quick Paypal and transaction Jason!