Atlanta Dragway July 9th & 10th 2010

Garmon Camp Just committed!!

I think Phil's gonna be gone but Sticky may race his truck..

I'll just be spectating...Unless I win the Lotto between now and then! =(

If you keep it above 11.499 there will be no need for a cage David :hehe:

If you keep it above 11.499 there will be no need for a cage David :hehe:

:hehe:

That's not my concern!

If I had a cage, I could probably find a way to BREAK IT!!!!

I just can't afford to take a chance on a failure for a Long While!!

I may consider pulling the tune off of it and just running Bracket Class!! LOL

Swole, if you are hoping for a feature or something like that you are gonna need to step up and put those monotherms to work!!! They are really feature worthy if they are only used to cruise parking lots...

I'm jus' sayin'...

NHRDA Payouts
Top Diesel
Winner $1,500.00
Runner up $750.00

Pro Stock
Winner $1,000.00
Runner up $500.00

Pro Street
Winner $700.00
Runner up $350.00

Super Street
Winner $500.00
Runner up $250.00

Sportsman Et
Winner $300.00
Runner up $150.00

All Drag Racers are also entitle to over $8750.00 in contingency money that is up for grabs go to rules and payout schedule http://www.nhrda.com/Contingency.htm

Also this is another chance to qualify for the NHRDA World Finals in September. The World Finals will have over $30,000 in Prize Money and once and for all we will see who really is a true World Champion.

Swole, if you are hoping for a feature or something like that you are gonna need to step up and put those monotherms to work!!! They are really feature worthy if they are only used to cruise parking lots...

I'm jus' sayin'...

Well, I guess keeping my house and getting to eat every once in while will have to take presidence (sp?) over getting a feature in a magazine for the INTERCEPTOR!

Guess I'll have to wait to be a "Magazine Somebody"................

If I can get off work I plan to be there. But like Swole I won't be racing.
Billy

Dang, two fast trucks sidelining it.

I was there last night running test and tune and there was a guy there from NC with a red QC/SB 5.9 Cummins running 11.2-11.3. Really nice guy. The truck was built up for racing. Said he would be back for the races on July 10th.

Dang, two fast trucks sidelining it.

I was there last night running test and tune and there was a guy there from NC with a red QC/SB 5.9 Cummins running 11.2-11.3. Really nice guy. The truck was built up for racing. Said he would be back for the races on July 10th.

Was it TY (triton) in his mega cab? Hes suposed to be hauling the mail now with with twins. Last I heard he was supposed to be there last night.

Was it TY (triton) in his mega cab? Hes suposed to be hauling the mail now with with twins. Last I heard he was supposed to be there last night.

No, this was a red QC/SB with a big single and some big injectors. I know Ty's truck. I had never seen this one before. It was basically a stock height truck....lowered in the front some. Had coil overs, roll pan, street tires, single stack, and a really nice dual stage nitrous kit.

No, this was a red QC/SB with a big single and some big injectors. I know Ty's truck. I had never seen this one before. It was basically a stock height truck....lowered in the front some. Had coil overs, roll pan, street tires, single stack, and a really nice dual stage nitrous kit.

Yeah Ty just sent me a text and said he didn't go...

I was then wondering if it was Aaron with his 6.7....He's running good these days too...

But the two stages of nitrous doesn't sound like him....

I'm just not a nitrous fan..I like running 11.20's on fuel only!! :evil at 7300 lbs. at that..

Yeah Ty just sent me a text and said he didn't go...

I was then wondering if it was Aaron with his 6.7....He's running good these days too...

But the two stages of nitrous doesn't sound like him....

I'm just not a nitrous fan..I like running 11.20's on fuel only!! :evil at 7300 lbs. at that..

Definitely wasn't Aron. I am pretty good friends with the Black's crew. Aron's truck isn't too far behind the truck that was there the other night on fuel. I tried to get Ashley to come, but he is pretty busy trying to get some trucks finished up for Atlanta and Bowling Green.

Definitely wasn't Aron. I am pretty good friends with the Black's crew. Aron's truck isn't too far behind the truck that was there the other night on fuel. I tried to get Ashley to come, but he is pretty busy trying to get some trucks finished up for Atlanta and Bowling Green.

Yeah, Aaron and I talk pretty often too....But hadn't heard from him a a couple so I just didn't know.

His 6.7 is pretty bad!!

Is this just a Saterday race or are there events running on Friday?

I wonder what caused their change of heart? The last time I was there for a diesel event they treated us like crap. Oh well forgive and forget as long as they are gonna act right towards us. :Cheer:

They're under new management. The new guy is a lot more diesel friendly

I would guess it's just a TnT on Friday night....NHRDA is only Sat. I think

I would guess it's just a TnT on Friday night....NHRDA is only Sat. I think

according to the Commerce schedule, it's called " Nuttin' but trucks" on Friday and Sat. Friday is TnT but, maybe limited to trucks only

I was up there the last 2 Friday nights and talked to the crew about it. They are going to let some cars run too...its just going to be limited.

I was up there the last 2 Friday nights and talked to the crew about it. They are going to let some cars run too...its just going to be limited.

Making a few street cars look BAD is always entertaining!!!!
:evil

Back