Atlanta re-cap and results

"some of these trucks are making upwards of 250 horsepower" That was classic.

Hope nobody has the commentary from inside the suite. LOL LOL

" Some of these guys are making upward around 250 HP " that comment was the best I was sitting in the stagging lanes when you said that...I about feel out of the truck.

I really enjoyed him saying KJ was a Wildlife Biologist in Southern KY and he just discovered a new Species of frog called the "CAMEL TOAD":hehe: . It was priceless.

Dennis

Most folks also dont know that KJ has done extensive work on arthritic Moose and has cured arthritis in Moose knuckles as well Dennis LOL

I had a great time as always. I had a long weekend. Thanks to evryone that put it together, it was awesome. Thanks to CompD for the hospitality. And thanks to Billy and Josiah for the room, and timmy and tim for the ride home. Can't wait till next year.

David, it was a great race, you and all the others involved did a great job :rockwoot:

Thanks David for hosting a great race!! We especialy enjoyed the suite so we could cool down a little , us northern folk just aren't used to all that sunshine at once !! It was also great meeting and hanging out with all the Comp D guys and Timbeaux ,where does he come up with all that stuff ? Oh !! I start my new job as the Waffle House cook on Monday:bang

Last edited: