ats copilot is it worth buying?

HEAVYHITR

i see these copilots for sale and seen people asking if others have them ,are they worth buying ? what is the purpose ?

i installed one of these ts shiftminder and that was a total waiste ,i don't see any diferance what so ever .they say it has 3 position clicks in the instructions ,yet mine is just a knob that turns clockwise and counterclockwise . anybody ? thanks

Installed properly, and setup properly they make a huge difference in 1/4 mile times. Next best thing to a new valve body that would automatically lock up the tc

Back when the race truck was an 11.3 truck, with no other mods it took it to a 10.5 truck. 7/10ths, good bang for the buck.

i'm waiting for my goerend to come in !1ordered it 12-20 still not here ! they're alittle slow !! called them thursday and said it should go out thurs or fri .told them send it 2 day air for another 5o.oo !! slow as --it

for towing !!not racing .i got 3 race cars for that !! anybody lookin for a couple ? 728 ci fulton 5"bs with 3 stges !

i haul cars 3 at a time

I wouldnt have a truck with a good trans without one. It is nice to take the lock-up control away from the pedal. My daily driving set point is diferent that my tow set point. Worlds of difference being able to change lock-up speed.

I should be gettin mine tomarrow finally .and ordered a actuator and a deep pan . I sure hope this thing has a crisp shift after this !

I have one that I would sell. Installed it and never really found a use for it in the puller.

I love mine even on my stock 48re it locks up nice and crisp. It's a little of a pain to hook up since 04.5 they combined pcm into the ecm which is on side of block

200. and it's in the mail! To anybody! I like the lock up switch I installed better! Just have to remember to switch it off when coming to a stop or it WILL kill the engine!

At what speed would you set the ATS copilot to have the TC lock up on a drag run?

Stupid question time: Why not have a TC lock-up switch installed so you can just lock your converter whenever you need to?