ATS stage 6 Competition 47re , Fresh Rebuild.

94adam89

Backwoods Dieselhead
I just swapped my auto out for a 6 speed. The tranny seemed to slip in o.d. so I sent it back and sure enough the o.d. clutches were bad. They replaced all the internal soft parts, cut and cleaned the t.c. and put new soft parts in it. Its still at ATS shop but will be back as soon as I pay for the shipping. I also have the billet flexplate and an aftermarket cooler that will go along with it. Trans had approx 15k on it when I sent it back...

would like to get 5500. I paid that muchfor it used from a gentleman in maryland and it had 11k on it then. So with it just being rebuilt it should be easily worth that. Im in pa 17264 and can arrange to have it shipped. Thanks Adam 814 506 2904

Why try to scare any potential buyers away from another member's honest chance at selling a product? Bump.

Funny ATS trans missions are in some of the fastest trucks in the world.

Good Luck with the sale man!

Thanks cetaneaddict and running lean! Kinda dissapoints me that people would post stuff like that on my thread, but it is what it is.

I would also be interested in trades or partials. Also dont be afraid to make me an offer. Thanks Adam

I have nothin against. Ats trannys I have a few buddies that do hell I run one in my truck my boss has 4 of them and one has held up for a solid year of consistent 10 sec passes they make good products. Just have a few more lemons than others I know of. Free bump for ya anyways

forgot i had this post. came to find out that its a stage 2 with billet input and output. has a different valvebody. for more info call me at 814 506 2904 thanks adam

How much are you lookin to get for it now that you know it's a stage 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

id let it go for 3k to ur door. maybe fudge a little on price if you live close to ats.

if you want to run the billet output it will cost u another 500 to have them cut a matching input for your transfer case. thats the only way you can run that output shaft because of the way it is machined, and I do not have the innput for the tc anymore sorry.

otherwise they will take the billet out and install a stock output.

Id really like to get rid of the thing to get some cash to finish my ppump swap.

trans comes with the bigger pan, autometer temp guage, billet flexplate and 5 star converter. trans is rebuilt and was dynoed and ready to go. and again this is only a stage 2 that is beefed up. I got ripped when i bought it second hand. my loss so. out of the 3k im only getting around 2k in my pocket till I pay for shipping and shop fees.

serious buyers can call or text me at 814 506 2904 thanks adam