Attention Bryan/College Station members

Sorry Phil, I like to go drink beer.

and? what the hell does beer drinkin have to do with anything? you are making no sense FRESHMAN! LOL

oh btw, were you on aderol the other night? You wrote a damn essay about a picture from red river, NM...which i immediately received via email on my phone and then you text me about it too. geez kiddo.

and scott....you are old as dirt. BUT i think my hair line is not as good as yours, mine is fading away so apparently im aging worse.

You said you stay longer than us. I would stay too if I was anywhere near 21, or remotely looked 21.

No I wasn't actually. haha it probably seemed like it. But nobody I know has ever heard of Goose Lake and it was really late and I was tired and got excited. Idk, I think I was a wee bit tipsy also.

You said you stay longer than us. I would stay too if I was anywhere near 21, or remotely looked 21.

No I wasn't actually. haha it probably seemed like it. But nobody I know has ever heard of Goose Lake and it was really late and I was tired and got excited. Idk, I think I was a wee bit tipsy also.

o ok, i understand...you leave to drink beer. But do you think cal or cole are 21?

Hell yes Goose Lake. Been there twice. Very pretty area. I used to go to Red River, NM every year but my family grew up too much. Sister is now married with a kid and im just...growing older working towards atleast 2 degrees if not 3.

No I know they're not, but they know the majority of the bartenders there. And I look younger than Cole and Cal.

I love it up there. Except for the ride down, it ended up really bad.

Yeah. Ya ****.

Talkin about 4 wheelers, or Jeeps, or whatever you wanna take up there. Ya ****.

i've been to the last 3 or so of these, its been fun, but more people need to come. who all is going this thursday

I was out at Kody's today. I was the one that went out to help with the keg...I didn't know that was you or I woulda introduced myself

yeah i live with kody and koltyn, but im always out gettin drunk somewhere with the girls out here haha

TTT Tonight's meeting at 6 p.m. Sam's Club parking lot...I'll be a little late, but will be there...

this thread needs a kick in the ass... It's been dead for a while.

This is where we can acutally talk lol This can be the "worth-a-$hit" College Station thread and then um....ya know...the cumminsforum one...

Back