ATTENTION HAMILTON CAMS: Is anyone out there?

rubberduck908

I feel its finally necessary to post this on here so I might actually get an answer. I have been trying to get in contact with you guys for the past 2 weeks. I shipped my package back 3 weeks ago and still have yet to receive a refund for my item. I have called numerous times and also left a number of voice mails and i have yet to receive a response. A fellow by the name of brad answered the other day and rudely explained to me that he knew nothing of my returned product and that he was on lunch and he would get back to me later that same day (Tuesday Sept 7th); however, he never called back. :doh: I don't want to start bashing anyone's company because i know your product is legit, but your customer service definitely needs work.

Thanks and sorry for inconveniencing you guys,

Devin Parker

I've pm'ed zach here before and usually he's pretty fast about getting back to you.

Thats unlike those guys they usually answer pms like said above very quickly and return calls, hope you get squared away in a fast manor.

If you are talking about the refund on the pushrods, I talked to you last week and sent the check out the same day. It went USPS so I don't have a tracking number. If you don't have it in the next day or so I will cancel the check and send a new one. As far as customer service I think full refunds without restocking fees is doing right by you. I have not gotten any messages and no body by the name of brad has ever worked for me. You probably got Hamilton diesel. Next time instead of posting a thread, pm me first.
Zach

I left ypu a voice mail, but never talked to anyone last week. Last time i talked to someone was on tuesday. I was never informed that a check was cut and the number I've been calling matches up with the one in your post. Hope I see the check soon.

Zach is a very good business man, and a stand up guy. I think this should have been done through PM's, so you wouldn't look like a complete jack azz.

Zach is a very good business man, and a stand up guy. I think this should have been done through PM's, so you wouldn't look like a complete jack azz.

Well if he would have simply answered my calls i wouldnt have taken this route. Call me a jackass if you want but im simply asking for an answer which i FINALLY received on here. I also posted this on Hamilton's vendor thread to simply get feedback from him, don't need anyone coming in here trying to stir up more $h!t.

Last edited:
I am by no means trying to stir up $hit. I just think Zach is going above and beyond to help you. Yet you still come into an open forum instead of PM's, and make your self look like a jack azz.

JackassHappyGilmore.jpg

Hey meow, Listen here.

No worries at all ruberduck, Just shoot me a p.m. if you need anything else and I will get back to you asap. I have been working on our new D-max lineup, cylinder head project ( I refuse to say program) and a new building. All that to say I am not always at the office. Ryan is running the rest by himself when I am not there and he has to eat and take a duece once in a while.

Still don't know what to think about the whole Brad thing either, Only know one and he is on a platform in the Gulf right now. We are not big enough to have a band wagon yet, we're still small taters.

A good evening to you all

Zach

Hey meow, Listen here.

No worries at all ruberduck, Just shoot me a p.m. if you need anything else and I will get back to you asap. I have been working on our new D-max lineup, cylinder head project ( I refuse to say program) and a new building. All that to say I am not always at the office. Ryan is running the rest by himself when I am not there and he has to eat and take a duece once in a while.

Still don't know what to think about the whole Brad thing either, Only know one and he is on a platform in the Gulf right now. We are not big enough to have a band wagon yet, we're still small taters.

A good evening to you all

Zach

Ryan might have been his name. All things aside I hope all goes well with the new project. Once again, as stated in my original post, im not here to bash, i just want to be better informed.

thanks

Devin Parker

I will be spending less time with engines and more time on the phone in the next few weeks. I verified today that the check was sent. If you don't recieve it by Tuesday at the latest, I will cancell it and reissue another one.

Zach