ATTENTION!!! North East Diesel Owners!!!

TwiztedMetal

cummins crusaider
There will be an All Diesel Class for Drag Racing at Lebanon Valley Dragway, in West Lebanon, NY!!! I will be in attendence, please be on the look out for the Dom Luchi Builders Red F350 dump truck. JULY 8th! truck class, be there or be square :ylsuper: :thankyou2:

Dom

p.s. PM me if you are coming! :)

Ah not worth it for me to go, tranny wouldn't like me.

Are you sure their is a diesel class for heads up we called and they didnt beleive so and were gonna call back.Their is a diesel show sun in ME at winterport dragway

When i was there wednesday night for test and tune the announcer in the booth said there was going to be a truck class with a diesel devision. Yall should come up with some 6.0 stuff for me to test ;)

Dom

Dom, what do you need 6liter stuff for, just buy a real truck.:rockwoot:

Noreaster said:
Dom, what do you need 6liter stuff for, just buy a real truck.:rockwoot:

:ylsuper: He DID!:ylsuper:

Ask him what he got-:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :bow: :bow: :bow: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You didnt get rice did ya?:bang then I would have to get out the:banned: sticker to go across the avatar of the PIMP.........:rules:

So no Ford........:dead-horse-fast2:

no Chevy..........:bang

:bigsmile:
What's that leave?:bigsmile:
:bigsmile:

:woohoo: LOL

TwiztedMetal said:
I wonder jeff...LOL...perhaps...a....Dawdge!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL LOL

Just messin with ya Noreaster- LOL :1tooth:

Noreaster is my boy, he knows im foolin. his truck is much faster than any of mine LOL

Hey it was rumored that Yota was supposed to be Cat powered when they came out with a HD truck with a diesel( I hope not, that would be the biggest sellout by an American company).

Cool, Lebanon valley is only about 2.5 hrs away. I think I might be able to head down there.
Anyone else going?

massdiesel said:
Are you sure their is a diesel class for heads up we called and they didnt beleive so and were gonna call back.Their is a diesel show sun in ME at winterport dragway

Id rather goto up there, only an 1/8th mile so much better on the tranny, Ill see what the sched. looks like for things to do.

I dont know if i can run my truck down the track, the bed is full of garbage, i didnt catch the Transfer Station in time LOL