Attn: DRAG RACERS!!!!!!

MikeD

Hey guys,

Dr. Performance is looking for someone to do some beta testing on our "Throttle Control" module. If anyone is interested please shoot me a pm with information on your truck.

Right now I'm looking for one guy, and if things go well I will be looking for a few more in a couple of weeks

Mike Doss

Well it helps when I get all the info up front:bang

Just got done talking with kevin and he is only looking for 5.9 CR w/ auto's

03 5.9 with 2wd auto here. I ain't scared to try new things.

Mike,

Let me know If I can help....But, Im not really sure what this mod will do...

PM me with more detail, unless you want to post it here..

Thanks,

David

Mike, please give us more info,, as to what it does etc... I would offer my truck, but unless my money tree grows a bit in the back yard I wont be racing this year

It's a starting line control module. It is VERY useful for you footbrake guys. Simply install the petentiometer and arming switch where you prefer, hold down your footbrake and stall your truck up like your about to take the lights. Where your truck tries to pull thru the brakes, that's where you set the dial. So next time you launch from the tree, you leave at the peak and same stall RPM every time. Consistency is the key to winning a bracket race.

Alex/Mike what will this unit retail for, providing it works as good as you are thinking.

ps, I still havent ever recieved any stickers etc,, any word on that stuff

Thanks

Kevin

Alex/Mike what will this unit retail for, providing it works as good as you are thinking.

ps, I still havent ever recieved any stickers etc,, any word on that stuff

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,

Luke was trying to discuss that one with Kevin today, but they didn't even want to start talking price until we have a proven product.

as for the stickers etc, its kinda hard to nail Alex to his office chair for more than 5 seconds. It honestly has been all hands on deck with the red pro-stock truck since the NHRDA event in Texas.

We have the TS event next weekend, then a 2 week or so break until the ADRL event. I will do my best to get something out of him during the TS and ADRL event.

I promise i haven't forgotten about ya Kevin

Sounds good man,, keep me in the loop..

Have a good weekend

Shambo (NHRDA 2008 div4 Bracket Champion) Would make a parfect 5.9 CR auto. beta tester... I'll drop him a PM.

Definetly Interested I have an 03 HO common rail, and I do a lot of racing down hear in Florida!