aurora 5000 surging issues!f

id love to see 800 on fuel haha but not for a while i just wanna run high twelves for now i think 500 would put my at mid 13s 2wheel

If I had more time off on the days I'm up here working, id throw my 250's in yer truck to see how they do. Are you 2wd? What ur truck look like?

no im a 4 wheel but i would like to stay 2 wheel while im racing but i drive an extended cab maroon 2001 with an 8 inch stack and black fuel hostage 20s

Im running a K31 with a billet wheel and a SS exhaust housing and Im experiencing surge when I locks into OD in pretty hard runs. I know Im pusing 45+lbs of boost so could over spinning it cause it to surge?
I have read that the K31s dont like much over 50lbs.
I have a Steed Speed with the external gate flange. Would a waste gate help solve the surge problem?
Im running 150s currently and was also wondering if they are not supplyin the turbo with enough fuel?
Would like to figure it out so I can hit the track.

150s on a cr are plenty of fuel might just have to live with surge. Inline6 and I threw the 250's he bought from me in his truck. Still surging, but he is defueling @40psi as he is still on stock headbolts.