Backhalved 2006 2500 RCLB roller

Woosley

Barely was has been
This truck was just revealed on Facebook, but in reality I bought it in June of last year. It has been in GA, getting the back half done in that time frame. During that time, I cracked a block in the buffalo, attempted to sell the buffalo, with no luck, and the original intention of buying this truck changed. Ultimately, it's an item I don't want, and would like to let somebody else finish, what was started.
The truck is an 06, out of Michigan. The truck has had a completely backhalfed rear section, with a ladder bar/coil over setup. The work was done by a gentleman that has done other 4x4 rigs before, and is very familiar with this setup. The rear is still the factory AAM unit. This truck is a roller, comes exactly as you see it in the pictures. Will need the end of frame cut and tied in, to fit whatever bed is used, and a cage, to whatever certification desired
This is a great platform, for anybody wanting to get into Pro Street or 10.5 ODSS, and has one of the hardest and most time consuming parts to get completed.
$12000 obo

Race7.jpg

Race6.jpg

race3.jpg

Race1.jpg

Race2.jpg

Last edited:
Can I come finger f**k it tomorrow and see if i like it? Maybe a 12v needs to find its way home

Are you using the profits to start filming more diesel friends episode's?

Congratulations.