Bad Deal with Dieselfreak1

Still nothing, US Attorney and Postal Inspector will be getting calls

Did YOU pay extra to have the package insured? I guess you learn a lesson on shipping insurance. When someone is shipping you a product don't assume they are including insurnace into the price of shipping.

When someone is shipping something that is easy to break I always ask if they will add in some shipping insurance. I will gladly pay extra to know my package is going to arrive in one piece or I get my money back.

I hope all works out well for you! I know the feeling all to well. I have had a couple P-pumps shipped to me that had important parts broken off. Many many turbos I have bought off here & ebay have come in dented and bent up.

I should have not to have paid for insurance on items he was sending me..........they were packed and shipped by him, he is responsible for that

I sent him 6 good injectors, which I paid for the insurance......they arrived perfectly

In return, he was sending me 10 junk injectors, $100, and a CP3........he crammed them all into a very small box, with little packing material, and failed to insure the shipment

The last text I received from his yesterday stated "Ive been swamped at work ill put a check in the mail now"

Not going to hold me breath.........anxious to see how much he sends and if the check bounces

.......and still nothing!!!

Just got off the phone with some prosecutors, inspectors, and district attorneys........case created

Damn I'm sorry to hear about this . I got burned on an efi live v2 I sold on eBay a while back and lost 800 bucks because of PayPal I know how it feels unfortunately

Sat Dec 29TH:
"Ill put a check in the mail now"

June 3RD:
Me: "Was a reimbursement check mailed out?"
Him: "yea"

June 5TH:
Me: "My mail was just delivered, still nothing"
Him: "Didnt get picked up from house till wednesday"

Giving him the benefit of the doubt (for an unknown reason why), I would guess that 5 days is more than enough to get a letter from Lake Charles Louisiana to Indiana

I will check my mail today when I get home after work

I say have a legal letter by a lawyer sent to him. That in the past has worked for me it will shake him and you will probably see the money then. $.02

A letter from the Postal Inspector and US Attorney's Office will work nicely too.....they are both aware of the situation

Last Activity: Today 02:24 PM

Logged on here and didn't reply or respond.....shocked

New text:

"It should be there tomorrow if its not ill cancel the check and western union it to you"

This is getting comically entertaining

...but still no..."I'm really sorry. I had a brain fart and was being a complete jackass?"

Damn I'm sorry to hear about this . I got burned on an efi live v2 I sold on eBay a while back and lost 800 bucks because of PayPal I know how it feels unfortunately

Are you saying you sold your V2 on ebay, and the guy who purchased it disputed the deal and was refunded his money?

If this is the case, and you have some form of proof that he received the delivery we will happily mark the unit as stolen in our system to prevent further license purchases. (ie he can tune it on any vehicle he already licensed, but to purchase additional licenses to tune additional vehicles he'll be out of luck)

Cheers
Cindy

Zack Sorko, sounds like a younger guy

He works for A1 Wrecker/Towing Service:

2008 Broad Street in Lake Charles, LA

Last edited:
Came home from work yesterday and checked the mail.......still nothing

Came home from work today and checked the mail......still nothing!