bag o parts ??

mattcherry16

i have a 09 6.7l 6 speed manual it has 150 horse ii nozzles 66mm borg warner turbo with 2nd gen manifold raptor 150 and a good efi tune from idaho rob. i was wondering if the bag of parts from industrial injection was worth the 430.00 or mainly what the next step would be in building my truck

thanks matt.

Save the time and money and go with dual cp3's. $.02

I have an arson cp3 on my truck, pretty much the same thing as a bag of parts kit... it does fuel harder, however looking at the long run I wish I would've saved and went with dual cp3 set-up..

Sent from phone

Too bad the Arson kit is no longer available......I tried for 6 months to order one and kept hearing that they could not get the parts for the kits......then I read on MotorSportDiesel website where they are no longer being produced.

There back for the 5.9's. There called Victory now. I would think the 6.7 kits aren't far behind

There back for the 5.9's. There called Victory now. I would think the 6.7 kits aren't far behind

Do you have a website address for it? Is Shane still doing the building of them or are we looking at a whole new company altogether?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Found it. They are listed on MotorSportDiesel.com

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk